Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Need a Life

I'm just....kind of waiting until the Golden Globes. Crazy, right? I have homework, I have Avatar tonight, I have a Lit. Club meeting tomorrow, and I have to write an introduction for my EarthWatch presentation next week. But only the GG is on my mind.

I will just not rest until awards season is over, when I've downloaded the entire Oscars 2010 off Youtube for future rewatches. This is getting to be an all-consuming obsession....the more movies I watch every year, the more excited I get about Oscars (to be more precise, to indulge in my fetish for movie montages.) Last night during the Critics Choice Awards, which btw was shitty and unfunny as hell, I literally clapped when my favorite winners were announced, which were pretty much everyone except the Best Actress/Supporting Actress race, (I have no interest in this year - Monique has it tied up, and I don't care who wins for Best Actress as long as it's not Carey Mulligan) I spent the rest of the night rewatching Inglourious Basterds and Googling Christoph Waltz, which is awkward and adorable as shit in real life.




Obligatory picture. I never have any funny subtitles to add. I just feel like it would be too boring without a nice few pics.


May I add, my love for QT has increased tenfold in the past week, while I was watching IG-related media press. His generosity towards his actors, his sheer flamboyance (btw, this man will never get married. He's too out-of-this-world for anyone, period), but most of all, his puttin' on the movies at Cannes. I swear, if I ever see QT one day, I'll scream girlishly like a Twilighter.




Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment