Friday, March 4, 2011

Oscar Done Right

It was fucking abysmal, the entire affair. At least I wasn't so offended as last year's, just mostly bored to tears. But there were three parts that I can't stop watching over again and again:


Oscar opening montage


Oscar closing BP montage
I know that this has gotten a lot of flak for making it so obvious that The King's Speech was going to win, but at the same time, this montage is just really well-made and I liked the fact that they tried to parallel parts of the speech to themes of the other nominees, at least.


Oscars Autotune
Ok, I'm not ok with this being at the Oscars - I just cringe at the thought of the audience seeing this - it's just embarrassing. But it really does make me laugh. Andrew Garfield's head bopping back and forth, oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment